about 3 years ago
Just a final shout-out this is the last weekend to work on your project and submit to the Hack to the Future 2020 Hackathon.
Before the deadline passes, make sure you run through this list:
- Is your project fintech-related, or does it have a fintech angle? if not, please reach out to the mentors on Slack as they can help you adjust!
- Are you integrating some Finastra APIs?
- Does your project address at least one of the themes?
- Does your project fall under at least one of the categories?
- Did you provide the proper submission materials for the category you selected? A video including a demo of your app is mandatory, but you can also add links to slides in slideshare, a live demo env, or to you github repo.
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video meet the competition guidelines? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? (See our video-making best practices.)
- Check last year's submissions, especially the winners ones, to see what good looks like, and we're sure, you'll do even better!
You are almost to the finish line! Submissions are due December 20th at 11:45pm EST. (Find out what time this is in your city)
Fintech Project Certificate with École des Ponts Business School - Hack to the Future 2020
We’re thrilled to announce that the prestigious Ecole des Ponts Business School has just launched a Technology for Business Model Innovation certificate, in partnership with Finastra and Consensys, and specifically designed for Hack to the Future participants. Make sure you don't miss out on this great opportunity! All info available here: https://leadtech.mba/fintechcertificate
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post them on the Slack channel.